new

Monday, May 12, 2008

My best girls.



Eleanor is just so fun. Tonight, Nikki said, "She just gets more fun every single day." These smiles are just piercing. How are we ever going to be able to say no to this? Seriously.


Since we've been going out of town for the past 3 weekends, I've been posting pics from those trips. Last weekend, we were able to go see some of our dear friends down in League City, Brad and Meredith. Sometimes we joke that we will someday live next door to them. They may think this is a joke. I assure you it is not.

Bryce and Kim, also dear friends in League City.

Here are a few random pictures of smiles and such that I've been meaning to post for some time now, but am just now getting around to.

7 comments:

KF said...

L-O-V-E those SMILES. MELT MELT MELT!!!

The Sharpe's said...

She is just too adorable!!! :0)

Erin said...

absolutely love it.

The Reeves bunch said...

She is beautiful! Look how big she is. They grow up way too fast!

Stephanie & Scott said...

oh my gosh! eleanors smile is adorable. --- just beautiful! scott and I are sitting here "ohhing and ahhing" over her....

Summers said...

she is sooooooo adorable! Nikki, love the sunglasses. That pic of her and Nikki looking at each other is HYSTERICAL! Love it!

The Pereira Family said...

That first picture of Nikki and Eleanor is BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't quit staring at it.