new

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A few movies.

Decided to post a couple of short home movies that we have made of Eleanor. Each video is about 2 or 3 minutes long. Enjoy.

This first video was taken about a month ago, and it shows Eleanor anticipating kisses. We love this. We started coming in slowly for kisses, and before long, she knew the kisses were coming, and reacted accordingly.



This next one shows Eleanor standing up with her grandmother, who we call "Honey." She is advanced.



This next one was taken almost 6 weeks ago, and it was when Eleanor started talking herself to sleep. I would stand and rock her, preparing to lay her down. As we rocked, she would just start making these wonderful noises. Pay no attention to the ominous music in the background. It's supposed to be a womb noises CD, but it turned out to be some mixture of a horror movie soundtrack and Yanni music.



The last one was taken only yesterday, and she just started making this noise. It's kind of a cross between a laugh and a shriek of the mythical banshee.

2 comments:

Summers said...

A few things..First, I love your directorship to tell Nikki to move her hair "on the left"..that impressed me. Next, I realized halfway through the first video that my mouth hurt from being open wide in a large smile for too long. Videos that cute need to be under two minutes for safety...for real. And can I just say your child is quite impressive with the assisted walk at 3 months? Amazing. Lastly, you two are just THE CUTEST, at how much you love your baby girl and every milestone she has...I especially like the daddy rock-a-bye shimmy you got goin on. Miss yall.

Holly Heston said...

I love the videos. Eleanor is precious, and I know her and Payton would be good friends. The funny noises are the best. I love all the conversations you can have with a 3 month old.